Welcome to Brookland Junior School
Headteacher: Miss Jenny Aylen
Welcome to our school website. We hope it will give you a flavour of Brookland Junior School and some useful information.
Communication with the Brookland community, along with many exciting resources, can now be found on our FROG site. This is an internal secure network.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Ms Pitsilledes or Ms Bikdeli direct with any queries on the email link below or on 020 8346 6937.
At Brookland Junior School we aim to develop each child’s full potential and to celebrate all aspects of achievement. To that end we aim:
- To provide a supportive and happy learning environment where all children can achieve their best.
- To develop fully children’s abilities and talents within the framework of a broad and challenging curriculum.
- To develop an inclusive culture which meets individual needs and provides equality for all members of our community.
- To encourage children to respect and value other members of the school and to interact positively with the wider community.
- To provide a safe and secure environment which includes a clear framework for appropriate behaviour.
- To foster spiritual and moral values and a sense of responsibility for the community and the environment.
- To develop enquiring minds and the ability to question and discuss rationally.
- To enable children to develop an aesthetic awareness and to provide opportunities for creativity.
- To create an awareness of the need for a healthy lifestyle.
- To work in partnership with all members of the school and wider communities.
- To value the contribution of all members of staff and to support their professional development.